• 'The Elms' has 7.5437ha of good fertile flats renowned for pasture production
• 1980s concrete block 3-bedroom house with aluminium joinery, decramastic tile roof and open-plan living out to north-facing patio
• Triple garage/workshop with power, concrete floor and attached sleepout (not self-contained)
• Boundary is deer fenced with land subdivided into 22 paddocks with 2 wire electric fences
• Large barn with deer handling facility, cattle yard, calf yard, chook shed, garden shed and wood shed
• The vendor has moved so the house is currently rented short term and the land leased for dairy grazing
• Located at Linkwater 25km from Picton and 12km from Havelock, with primary school, store and garage just down the road, and handy to boat launching
• A very attractive block with mature elms and oaks, ideal for ponies and horses, and the potential for further landscaping and redecorating the interior
• Situated in a close knit community and benefiting from the recreational attributes of the area with close access to the Queen Charlotte, Kenepuru and Pelorus Sounds
An immaculate home oozing charm with open-plan living, cathedral glass window in the kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 3 double bedrooms - 2 with access to a private deck. A solid Roughcast home, warm with free-standing log fire and DVS system. Well presented grounds, with lots of concrete for parking, deck and...
A family home of 3 bedrooms within walking distance of Picton Primary school with lots of potential with a 657sqm section. There is a double garage with 3-phase power, super for the hobbyist, and extra off-street parking. The home requires an upgrade and was built circa 1976. There is an...
This wonderful family home has so much space and many options, 4 bedrooms, living areas to please everyone, deck to delight, low-maintenance grounds and a carport. It's situated close to the harbour-side township of Picton and the beautiful, bountiful, Queen Charlotte Sound. If you think that is all, think again....